ALFAGOMMA and Dunlop Hiflex offers a complete range of rig supply hose, fittings and accessories to cover a wide variety of applications in loading/unloading operations from supply vessels to offshore platforms:
- Fuel-liquid mud
- Bulk material
- Potable water
The result is an integrated assembly system ABS approved.
All hose assemblies are pressure tested to guarantee control and safety during all operations in severe conditions.
Hard wall and soft wall constructions are available for each application, as well as self-floating versions. Main features:
- Minimum 20 bar working pressure – 80 bar burst pressure
- Excellent tensile end load resistance
- Black conductive tube and cover and antistatic wire
- CR cover to ensure high resistance to abrasion and sea environment
- Helical brand tape for maximum visibility
Specially designed to fit ALFAGOMMA rig supply hose range.
- NPT male threaded couplings in plated and stainless steel
- Fixed and Swivel ASA150 flanged fittings in plated and stainless steel
- Pre-crimped one-piece system (up to 6”)
To complete the system, ALFAGOMMA and Dunlop Hifelx provides a wide range of accessories for the specific requirements of rig supply applications: hose floats, hook hose lifters, hammer lug unions, breakaway couplings